Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winter Love

OMG OMG OMG It's the first of November! I'm now officially allowed to give our lovely little home a winter makeover! It's a bit early for Christmas decoration yet, but I like to celebrate the dark time of year by filling our home with candles and warm shades of red, balanced with a hint of white and linen. The cold tones of turquoise and blue are packed in boxes for the next six months and I'll dig them back up again after the long long winter, but now it is time for bright red curtains and off white throw pillows.

And yes, I'm a Christmas freak. I've started making Christmas cards in October (because making Christmas cards is the only excuse to listen to the Brian Setzer christmas album in October) and will most likely start adding holiday decor way before December.. But Merry Winter to one and all at this point :D

Meanwhile, I've started making little Christmas themed treasuries already.  I like it so much and was really happy to notice this morning that my "First Snow" treasury had just made it to the front page of Etsy, meaning all these gorgeous items just got a lot more visibility :)


No comments:

Post a Comment