Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Looking back at year 2011 I must say to me it was craft-wise the bestest ever! I started the year by making some hats, mittens and other small and not-so-challenging projects. But then in May I came up with the Magnolia handbag, a knitted fulled bag I made for myself. It was the first bag I ever made and the feedback from it was incredible plus I was super excited about it myself too. I knew I had found my Thing. My niche. After that it's been bag after bag, and later in September MuffinTopKnits was born. It's been a success in my own standards (and mind you, those are the only ones that count) and I'm really looking forward to this new year and what it will bring for my line of bags. In 2012 I hope to launch my own website on my own domain (soon hopefully) and to part take in more sales venues. I want to improve my work process and skill level. And most of all I want to have fun while making these beauties. As what would I gain from all of this if it wasn't a blast?

Picture above is of my last finished object in 2011, it's not exactly fireworks, but close enough, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment