Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas set

So I've not been knitting that much since I really got into running. Hearing about a charity Christmas run I couldn't wait to get some knitting done and make myself a super uncool set for it and combine the old hobbies with the new. Forget Santa hats, think Christmas trees!

Enter the Un-Cool Christmas set:

Oh boy, that's awesome! Too bad I was too focused on the knitting and actually forgot to sign up for the race but.. oh well!

I was asked on Instagram if I had a pattern for this, which I don't. Totally winged it. But I did promise I'd whip up some charts to the patterns so here goes:

The one for the hat is a 16 stitch repeat and the leg warmers are 4 stitch. Merry Christmas yall!

3 comments:

  1. I love trying out different fibers, especially those that are eco-friendly and sustainable. It's a great way to support ethical and responsible practices in the yarn industry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting cozy coasters sounds like a great project for using up leftover yarn. Plus, they'll make my coffee breaks even more enjoyable by adding a personal and handmade touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting has always been my go-to relaxation, but unraveling mistakes was such a frustration. Your techniques have truly transformed the way I approach patterns. The joy of knitting just got even better!

    ReplyDelete